Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

Perfection

This plays out like a movie. It's professional. You could make money off this series! I have no advice to give except to get a better mic so your voice acting is top notch. Otherwise, this is incredible.

Rorschach's End Rorschach's End

Perfect

The voice over and how you animated Rorschach's hilarious face was priceless. And Owl's scream at the end. Just great. Love it.

Phobotech responds:

Thanks! Your waffle icon makes me smile. :D

Dick Neck: O Trailer Dick Neck: O Trailer

Oh, How I Love The Internet

This is too epic for words. I can't wait for the full movie!

Good one, guys.

Phobotech responds:

I shall not keep you waiting long!

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

I'd Give Ten...

...But the medals are glitched. And that's annoying. I'll never get the Golden Shell medal now unless I clear my saved data and spend another two hours buying everything. I waited and thought the medal would eventually show up on my userpage but it hasn't. Sigh...

Great game besides. Most I've ever played an NG game.

PS's Russian Roulette PS's Russian Roulette

Well Done

It was fun to play, challenging, and creative. Plus, it's pretty cool that you used my song for Captain Awesome. :D Good job.

Monster Evolution Monster Evolution

Very Creative

I enjoyed this game. It kept me very entertained while I was dropping the Cosby kids off at the pool, if you know what I'm saying *Wink wink* Anyways, very unique and cool. Great job.

TS3 Spaceport [Surge Mix] TS3 Spaceport [Surge Mix]

OMG

This is too amazing. You have a real talent. What program did you use? And how exactly did you do this anyway?

Graeme Norton would be proud. Congrats on a awesome mix.

Signed, by the way. And faved. I love you.

TheBagCartel responds:

^_^= almost too much kindness. Thank you mate

Well, I used mostly FL Studio Producer 8 and Audacity. I took a clip from the original song and tweaked it to size with Audacity, then just... kinda did what I normally do with remixes lol

I like to make remixes that somewhat allow the listener to think back, if they remember the game or song, and enter some kind of nostalgia. Somewhere in a remix I have to add an element that belonged in the original piece.

I Feel The Raving I Feel The Raving

Nice

This is sweet. What program are you using? And how'd you get the vocals and the pads and put them into your song? Very good overall.

syphonmax responds:

The vocals came with Kate Lesing's vocal pack and the pads are included

I use FL Studio and I'm glad you liked it =]

Fredgy - Eurodancer {Remix} Fredgy - Eurodancer {Remix}

Holy Crap

I have a lot to learn before I sound half as good as this. Excellent job, man.

Fredgy responds:

thanks :D
let me know if you got something up! maybe i can help you a b it then :)

Nice Day For A Walk Nice Day For A Walk

Holy Crap

It's beautiful. I just wanna run out into that field and look at the sky all day. This is truly incredible. Excellent job.

Fusion Core Fusion Core

Nice

Amazing. I love it. What program did you use?

InfernoX880 responds:

I'm somewhat cheap, so I went ahead and used GIMP which is a free version of photoshop. The art itself is not at all hard to make, most of it is rendered by the computer but it does take time and effort to get the pics right. I always begin with an end in mind ^^

Cosmic Circle Fusion Cosmic Circle Fusion

Amazing

How did you do this is Aphopysis? Can you explain specifically? This is incredible. Nice job.

Chronamut responds:

you gotta keep everything as simple as possible - and then throw a twist in there to add the complexity over the somilicity - that's about all I can tell you :)

thanks for the review!