All 12 art Reviews

Nice Day For A Walk Nice Day For A Walk

Holy Crap

It's beautiful. I just wanna run out into that field and look at the sky all day. This is truly incredible. Excellent job.

Fusion Core Fusion Core

Nice

Amazing. I love it. What program did you use?

InfernoX880 responds:

I'm somewhat cheap, so I went ahead and used GIMP which is a free version of photoshop. The art itself is not at all hard to make, most of it is rendered by the computer but it does take time and effort to get the pics right. I always begin with an end in mind ^^

Cosmic Circle Fusion Cosmic Circle Fusion

Amazing

How did you do this is Aphopysis? Can you explain specifically? This is incredible. Nice job.

Chronamut responds:

you gotta keep everything as simple as possible - and then throw a twist in there to add the complexity over the somilicity - that's about all I can tell you :)

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Smokey Heart Smokey Heart

Not Bad

I like it. It's similar to my work. Check it out.

Colourful ... Colourful ...

Nice

I like it. You should check out my art too. It's a lot alike.

Archer Girl Archer Girl

Not Bad

That's a terrible stance for an archer, but other than that, not bad. The bow looks really sweet.

Xionscar responds:

Lol, I know.

Thanks :)

Naruto Naruto

You Won't Be Shot

You'd only get shot if you said you actually enjoyed Narutard. But you don't so I guess this is okay. Good work, regardless.

thespectre1 responds:

Seems people aren't in agreement of weather or not to enjoy Narutard.
We're both getting shot =D

Gollum Gollum

Not Bad

With more practice, you could become really good. This is great stuff.

No one is a fan of Gollum though. No. One.

narf responds:

i happen to think the little schizophrenic is pretty funny, but hey it's all good.

Lime virus Lime virus

Sweet.

I like your design. Those look like skateboarding shoes, but they're Nike, so I'm confused. Do Etnies designs, or, better yet, Chucks. Those have some great potential.

lotusflaower responds:

I plan on doing a pair of chucks one day so, look out for 'em

Castle Crashers Portraits Castle Crashers Portraits

That's Awesome

I love this art style, and seeing theses characters combined is cool. But where's da pink knight?

JohnnyUtah responds:

in your imagination my beautiful prince