TS3 Spaceport [Surge Mix] TS3 Spaceport [Surge Mix]

OMG

This is too amazing. You have a real talent. What program did you use? And how exactly did you do this anyway?

Graeme Norton would be proud. Congrats on a awesome mix.

Signed, by the way. And faved. I love you.

TheBagCartel responds:

^_^= almost too much kindness. Thank you mate

Well, I used mostly FL Studio Producer 8 and Audacity. I took a clip from the original song and tweaked it to size with Audacity, then just... kinda did what I normally do with remixes lol

I like to make remixes that somewhat allow the listener to think back, if they remember the game or song, and enter some kind of nostalgia. Somewhere in a remix I have to add an element that belonged in the original piece.

I Feel The Raving I Feel The Raving

Nice

This is sweet. What program are you using? And how'd you get the vocals and the pads and put them into your song? Very good overall.

syphonmax responds:

The vocals came with Kate Lesing's vocal pack and the pads are included

I use FL Studio and I'm glad you liked it =]

Fredgy - Eurodancer {Remix} Fredgy - Eurodancer {Remix}

Holy Crap

I have a lot to learn before I sound half as good as this. Excellent job, man.

Fredgy responds:

thanks :D
let me know if you got something up! maybe i can help you a b it then :)

Metal Gear Acoustic Metal Gear Acoustic

Love It

I always loved this theme. This is a perfect acoustic theme. Very awesome job. Very relaxing. Flawless.

Going Wrong [Surge Mix] Going Wrong [Surge Mix]

Love It

I never knew you were so talented with techno music, Surge. We're a lot alike. TS and electronica fans! This is really good. Keep it up, dude. I love it, especially the melody at 2:00. Is that your voice, by the way?

TheBagCartel responds:

And yes lol... that is my voice. I need a better sounding mic-mixer cross

Sweet

A Nightmare A Nightmare

Sweet

The addition of voice is a nice touch. Very unique. I think I dig your stuff. Nice.

Spartacus90 responds:

thanks. lets make out.

New Insight New Insight

Meh

The beginning is good, but it gets kinda boring after that. Too bland. Spice it up. The fact that I'm not a fan of classical music doesn't help, but yeah. Just make it more interesting.

The Doorbell Song The Doorbell Song

Your Best

This is your best song so far. Good job.

Spartacus90 responds:

Thanks. I thought so too

We Love Playstation Song *New* We Love Playstation Song *New*

Impressive

I'm not a PlayStation fan at all (unless you only count PS2), but this is still an impressive song. I just saw your flash, but I'm deciding to leave my review here. The flash, and this song, are both excellent. You have much skill to be able to write something like this. I'm guessing you sang too. Very well done.

Deep Space Paradise Deep Space Paradise

Nice

When I heard this in Two Rooms, I thought it was a professional song. Little did I know it was done by a Newgrounds user. Very nice! Keep it up!