Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

I'd Give Ten...

...But the medals are glitched. And that's annoying. I'll never get the Golden Shell medal now unless I clear my saved data and spend another two hours buying everything. I waited and thought the medal would eventually show up on my userpage but it hasn't. Sigh...

Great game besides. Most I've ever played an NG game.

PS's Russian Roulette PS's Russian Roulette

Well Done

It was fun to play, challenging, and creative. Plus, it's pretty cool that you used my song for Captain Awesome. :D Good job.

Monster Evolution Monster Evolution

Very Creative

I enjoyed this game. It kept me very entertained while I was dropping the Cosby kids off at the pool, if you know what I'm saying *Wink wink* Anyways, very unique and cool. Great job.

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

Great Concept

I like this idea. A zombie survival game with strategy involved. The graphics are nice and the weapons are fun to Excellent work.use. All-in-all, great idea and concept.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Amazing

This is the single greatest music game I've ever played on Newgrounds or anywhere else on the Internet. It's unique, very fun, and it lets you create music yourself, and that's pretty sweet, especially if you can't do that in real life. Excellent job! I can't wait for the sequel!

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Epic

This is the game of Newgrounds. All the major characters together for epic battles. What a sweet idea! It's the equivalent of Super Smash Bros where all of Nintendo's characters come together to fight. The controls and moves are great, and the artwork is superb too. Excellent job everyone!

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Wheee!

Just as good as, if not better than, Alien Hominid. Very fun, and a little easier than Alien Hominid, which is good for me. Keep it up!

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Very Fun

This is an excellent side-scrolling flash game. It flows nicely, and it's somewhat addicting. My only complaint is that it's a bit too challenging, at least for me. Other than that, excellent work!